Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Final samples for my Liechtenstein trip | When INKredible meets Cosmic Ceramic

That's it, I am almost packed for my 6 days trip to Liechtenstein, hosted by Sabine Backer and joining with Melanie Muir.
Eager students are waiting to find out more about marvelous polymer clay techniques, tips and tricks, I am sure we will have a wonderful time, weather is on our side as well!

I've played with more samples for my classes - Skyscraper and INKredible, combining them with new designs. In these necklaces I took the Olympic Rings design from the Cosmic Ceramic tutorial and created an INKredible sample (too confusing, ha?)

It's always fun to go back to a technique you already master and play with it's variations.
This necklace design is so simple yet so impressive when worn.

INKredible Tutorial Samples






And a set matching earrings.

This necklace is a variation on the Garden Walkway only using metal findings. When using these findings the final result is very elegant.



Now I should be getting back to my suitcases, I hope this week finds you in good mood, will be back for updates and photos from the workshop next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment